Nashville, United States
Capital city of Tennessee, Nashville is known for its music Venues. This town was founded by John Donelson and James Robertson and is named after Francis Nash who was an American War Hero.
Things to do –
- Grand Ole Opry- It is a concert hall in Nashville where weekly music concerts are organized.
- Country Music Hall of fame and Museum- It is one of the world’s largest Museums dedicated to Music.
- Ryman Auditorium- It is another live concert hall and is known as the “Mother Church of Country Music”
- Parthenon- Built in 1897 it is a replica of the Parthenon in Athens.
- Centennial Park- It is a recreation Park and also has a dog park with it
- The Hermitage- Built in Greek revival architecture it is a museum and mansion of the 7th president.
- Nashville Zoo
- Opryland USA- It is an amusement Park which opens seasonally.
- Belle Meade Plantation- A mansion built in Greek revival architecture and federal architecture
- Cheekwood Botanical Garden
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
Best shopping spots-
- Brentwood- Stacey Rhode women’s store here has some of the very unique collection.
- Hillsboro Village- You can find the handcrafted jewelry and cooking utensils here
- East Nashville- It is one of the fashion capital of Nashville and is must visit place
- 12th Avenue South- It is one of the best places to shop for men and has some of the best restaurants.
What to eat?
- Duck fat tater tots
- Pork broth Ramen
- Hot chicken
- TacosChicken and waffles
- Garlic Knots
If you are a music Lover then you must visit this city devoted to Music.